Please join us for our annual MoForward event, which will be presented this year as a series of 10 live webinars starting Monday, October 5 and ending Friday, October 9. In order to register, click here and then click on the program titles to register. Once you register for one, you will have access to the entire program.
Continuing Legal Education Credits: We will be pursuing approximately 1 hour of CA, NY and VA MCLE credit per webinar.
Our program this year, while presented virtually, will still offer practical, real-world insights into key developments and issues confronting businesses in today’s environment. MoForward is a collaboration between our deep government contracts bench and our colleagues who have led the government’s and industry’s most significant enforcement and response teams. The comprehensive agenda will cover topics that are at the forefront of the government contracting industry, including COVID-19 enforcement trends, the current bid protest landscape, CMMC, PPP and CARES Act compliance, and much more.
We will hold two webinars per day for five days, grouped by similar theme. Register for one session for access to the entire series.
Day 1, Monday, October 5
- 1PM: False Claims 2020: Law in the Time of COVID-19 and Much More: Alex Ward & Rachael Plymale
- 2:30PM: The Antitrust Focus on Government Procurement: What It Really Means For Contractors: Lisa Phelan & Rob Manoso
Day 2, Tuesday, October 6
Government Contracts Transactions
- 1PM: M&A and Supplier Bankruptcy: Significant Transactional Issues In The COVID-19 Era: Damien Specht & Mark Lightner
- 2:30: Small Business Issues & Their Effect on Large Contractors: Changes In Control, Size & Socioeconomics, and JVs: Caitlin Crujido & Ali Young
Day 3, Wednesday, October 7
Regulatory Compliance Issues
- 1PM: Cybersecurity, CMMC, and FedRAMP: Keeping Up With Evolving Cyber Requirements: Tina Reynolds, Sandeep Nandivada & Victoria Angle
- 2:30: Maintaining a Workplace In This New World: Regulatory and Practical Challenges: Andrew Turnbull & Lyle Hedgecock
Day 4, Thursday, October 8
Government Contracts Litigation
- 1PM: Bid Protests: The COFC vs The GAO: Developments & Trends: Kevin Mullen & Jim Tucker
- 2:30: What the F*%#!?!: Five Steps to Take When the FCPA Hits the Fan: Chuck Duross & James Koukios
Day 5, Friday, October 9
Upcoming Government Actions Affecting Business
- 1PM: The U.S. Government Crackdown on Chinese Companies, Its Effects on Contractors and What’s Next: Charles Capito & Joe Benkert
- 2:30: Data and IP Rights: The Pending DOD Changes To Your Rights: Jay DeVecchio & Locke Bell