On September 11, 2020, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) released a list of nearly 900 federal supply and service contractors and subcontractors that it will be sending Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSALs) to for potential audits of over 2,200 contractor establishments. For the first time, the CSAL list includes audits focusing on contractors’ promotion practices and accommodations of individuals with disabilities. The list reveals that OFCCP will be sending CSALs for various types of compliance reviews, including:
- 402 Establishment Compliance Reviews;
- 31 FAAP Reviews;
- 67 Corporate Management Compliance Evaluations;
- 500 Compliance Checks;
- 500 Accommodation Focused Reviews;
- 500 Promotion Focused Reviews; and
- 250 Section 503 Focused Reviews.
Read more on our Employment Law Commentary blog about proactive steps to take if your company is on the CSAL list.