Please join Morrison & Foerster’s Government Contracts Group for our inaugural MOFOrward event on Thursday, October 26, 2017 at the Tysons Corner Ritz Carlton – a collaboration between our deep government contracts bench and our colleagues who have led the government’s and industry’s most significant enforcement and response teams.
This full-day program will offer practical, real-world insights into key developments and issues confronting businesses in today’s environment. Topics will include:
- Global cybersecurity threats.
- Responding to privacy and cyber breaches.
- What to expect with the current administration and Congress.
- False Claims Act trends.
- Developments in bid protests.
- The landscape of export controls, and more.
Morrison & Foerster Speakers to Include:
- John Carlin, former Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Security Division, Global Risk and Crisis Management Chair
- Chuck Duross, former head of the DOJ’s Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Unit and Deputy Chief in the Fraud Section in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, Global Anti-Corruption practice Chair
- James Koukios, former Senior Deputy Chief of the Fraud Section in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice
- Brad Wine, Jay DeVecchio, Kevin Mullen, Alex Ward, and David Churchill, Government Contracts practice group leaders
- Miriam Wugmeister, Global Privacy and Data Security practice Co-Chair