We’re proud to announce that the online platform JD Supra has named Government Contracts Insights’ contributors Dan Chudd (who serves as the blog’s Managing Editor) and Jim Tucker as “Top Authors” in its 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Dan and Jim were chosen from among the nearly 50,000 writers who publish on JD Supra as the leading author of content in government contracting.
See below for some of their popular posts from 2018:
- Stays of Contract Award and Performance (Post-Award Protest Primer #6) (Dan and Jim)
- Timeliness and Timelines (Post-Award Protest Primer #3) (Dan and Jim)
- A Road Less Traveled: Agency-Level Protests (Jim)
- Discussions vs. Clarifications vs. Communications, and Agency Discretion (Post-Award Protest Primer #12) (Dan and Jim)
- Procurement Integrity Act Violations (Post-Award Protest Primer #15) (Dan and Jim)